B210 (S210) Sprag Clutch Bearing with Sprags in High Quality
|Max. Idexing||150 cycle/min|
|Key Way||10X 4.5|
|Outer Diameter||90 mm|
|Drag Torque||0.29 Nm|
|Application||Elevator, Industrial Machines|
Type S200(B200) is a non bearing supported sprag type freewheel. Including: S203(B203) S204(B204) S205(B205) S206(B206) S207(B207) S208(S208) S209(B209) S210(B210) .
The sprags run directly on the shaft provided by the user. Bearings are required to support axial and radial loads.
Lubrication and sealing must also be provided by the installation.
The housing bore to receive the outer race will be machined with a H7 tolerance.
A key will transmit the torque. The shaft on which the sprags run must have a surface hardness of HRc 60 to 62 for a
finished depth of 0, 6 mm minimum. Core hardness should be HRc 35 to 45. Surface roughness must not exceed 22 CLA.
Maximum shaft taper 0, 01 mm per 50mm length. Concentricity between shaft and housing bore should be maintained
within TIR 0, 05 mm. The preferred lubrication is oil. The design allows the use of most of the common lubricants used in
power transmission including gear oils with EP additives.
When necessary grease lubrication is also possible.
Overrunning Speed (r/min)
Outer race h7(mm)
Installation and Usage
1. 200 Series Cam Clutch is shaft mounted, so the shaft on which the clutch is mounted must be hardened to Rc 56-60 and 1.5 mm case depth after grinding. Grind to 1.5S (16micro-inch) finish. The taper of this shaft should not exceed 0.01 mm per 50mm.
2. For installation of the clutch, mount the clutch with bearings at both sides or on one side in order to obtain concentricity between the shaft and the clutch outer race and to take up radial or thrust loads which may work on the outer race or the shaft. See the installation example.
3. The clutch should be mounted on the shaft by rotating it in the direction marked by the arrow
shown on the clutch plate. Do not apply shock to the clutch by hammering.
4. The clutches have the same outside diameters as the bearings shown in the table above. Bore
tolerance of the housing in which the clutch is assembled should be within the range shown in the table below.
5. For indexing, oil lubrication is recommended.
6. Concentricity of the housing bore and shaft should be within 0.05 mm.
7. Key profile should be in accordance with JIS B1301-1959.
Changzhou Suma Precision Machinery Co., Ltd(Changzhou Tianniu Clutch Factory)is a manufacturer specialized in Producing Various cam clutch, one way bearing, one way clutch, backstop clutch, overrunning clutch and other bearings with high technology.
We are following "Best Quality, Best Price, Fast Delivery, Best Serves" to make all of our old and new customers satisfied.
1. Advanced producing equipment.
2. Strict requirement for the raw material
3. Complete&perfect process flow
4. Good quality of each batch of the product
5. Different grades of price for different quality
Q: Why do we choose your company?
A: We always insist quality first. We have our bearing factory, therefore we have advantage in quality control and price of one way clutch bearing.
Q:What is the delivery time?
A: Most of the bearing we have stock. For small quantity, we will arrange delivery within 15 days.
Q: What is your payment term?
A: Our payment term include L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal etc.
Q: Can you send bearing samples first?
A: Yes, we can send bearing samples of one way clutch bearing to check quality first.
If you have any needs,pls contact me at any time!