Pb Series Cam Clutch (one way clutch)
|FOB Price:||US $100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: PB
- The Number of Rows: Single
- Material: Bearing Steel
- Load Direction: Axial Bearing
- Model: Pb
- Weight: 0.23-6.0kg
- Package: Single Box or as Your Requirements
- Trademark: SUMA or OEM
- Specification: P6
- HS Code: 84836000
- Rolling Body: Roller Bearings
- Outer Dimension: Small and Medium-Sized (60-115mm)
- Spherical: Non-Aligning Bearings
- Separated: Separated
- Type: Cam
- OEM: Accept
- Presion: P6
- Transport Package: Single Box or as Your Requirements
- Origin: Changzhou, Jiangsu, China
Installation and Usage
1. Concentricities of the inner race and the outer race are maintained by the plain bearing located between the outer race and the shaft. Radial load which works on the outer race is also supported by this plain bearing. The shaft must therefore be extended through the clutch outer race end.
2. Do not use the PB Series Cam Clutch as a coupling. Use with a flexible coupling when connecting two shafts.
3. Specify right (RH) or left hand (LH) inner race drive viewed from the end marked by the arrow in the illustration Above. Check if the rotation of the clutch is correct before being run-in.
4. For indexing use, oil lubrication is recommended.
5. Key to be used should be in accordance with JIS B1301-1959
6. Thrust load should be supported by other devices, not by the Cam Clutch.
7. The bore of the driven member, such as the sprocket on the clutch outer race, should meet H6 or H7 tolerance of the JIS standard.
|Inner Race||Outer Race||Dia.|
|PB 3||29.4||0.20||1,800||900||150||10||4x1.5||50||50||23||22||25||21||25.7||4× 2.5||16||0.23||M6× P1.0|
|PB 5||147||0.20||1,800||900||150||16||5x2||70||60||32||32||35||25||38.8||5× 3.0||20||0.58||M6× P1.0|
|PB 6||382||0.20||1,500||800||150||20||5x2||82||73||38||38||37||33||41||5× 3.0||27||1.1||M6× P1.0|
|PB 8||568||0.29||1,200||650||150||25||7x3||85||83||45||40||45||33||42||7× 4.0||27||1.6||M6× P1.0|
|PB 10||843||0.39||1,000||400||150||31.5||10x3.5||92||95||60||41||56||37||44||10 × 4.5||28||2.5||M6× P1.0|
|PB 12||1530||0.39||800||300||150||40||10x3.5||100||113||65||50||66||37||52.6||10 × 4.5||29||3.6||M6× P1.0|
|PB 14||2110||0.59||700||300||150||45||12x3.5||112||133||75||54||76||41||57.3||12 × 4.5||30||6.0||M6× P1.0|