One Way Bearing with Good Quality for Textile Machine
|FOB Price:||US $5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TFS18
- Type: Cam/Roller
- Outer Diameter: 52mm
- Export: Worldwide
- OEM: Accept
- Transport Package: Single Box or as Your Requirements
- Origin: China
- Model: TFS18
- Inner Diameter: 18mm
- Weight: 220g
- Precision: P6
- Trademark: SUMA or OEM
- Specification: P6
- HS Code: 8483600090
Type TFS is a roller type freewheel non bearing supported. Bearings are required to support axial and radial loads. Lubrication and sealing must also be provided by the installation.
Nominal outer diameter is the same as a series 63. Ball bearing.
A typical arrangement is to install this type alongside a bearing within the same location tolerances, as shown on the following page.
The inner race is keyed to the shaft. The outer race has positive n6 tolerance, to give a press fit in a H7 housing. Additional side notches in the outer race provide for positive torque transmission. If the housing is to K6 tolerance, use of the notches is not necessary, but The housing must be strong enough to not expand after assembly.
This design can accept an axial misalignment of inner and outer race of +/- S/2.
Including: ASNU8(NFS8 TFS8) ASNU12(NFS12 TFS12) ASNU15(NFS15 TFS15) ASNU17(NFS17 TFS17) ASNU20(NFS20 TFS20)T ASNU25(NFS25 TFS25) ASNU30(NFS30 TFS30) ASNU35(NFS35 TFS35).
Installation and Usage
1. The outer race of the TFS Series Cam Clutch is designed for press fit installation to the housing. Correct interference dimensions of the outer race must be maintained to obtain maximum clutch performance.The internal diameter of the housing should meet the H7 tolerance. Keyways should be made in the end faces of the clutch for proper installation. Refer to item 8 in the installation and usage of BB Series Cam Clutch for information on the installation method. If the tolerance of the internal diameter of the housing is K6, keyways are not required on the end faces of the clutch.
2. Make sure the housing has enough strength to withstand the pressure required for the press fitting installation of the clutch.
3. When installing the clutch, mount it with a type 63 bearing to avoid radial force, since this clutch does not have any bearing support.
4. The clutch should be mounted on the shaft by rotating it in the direction marked by the arrow shown on the clutch plate.
5. The recommended shaft tolerate is h7, and the key profile should be in accordance with the following standard.
TFS 12 ······DIN 6885. 1
TFS 15 ~ 80 ······DIN 6885. 3
6. Suitable surface pressure of the key should be selected according to your company design standards.
1. Oil lubrication is recommended.
2. Do not use greases or lubricants with EP additives.
Dimensions and Capacities
|Inner Race||Outer Race|