BS160 Backstop Cam Clutch (BS/BS-HS series)
|FOB Price:||US $100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BS/BS-HS
- Type: Sprag/Cam
- Drag Torque: 33.1n.M
- Precision: P6
- Export: Worldwide
- Trademark: SUMA or OEM
- Specification: P6
- HS Code: 84836000
- Model: BS/BS-HS
- Torque Capacity: 24500n.M
- Weight: 0.12kg
- OEM: Accept
- Delivery: 10-15days
- Transport Package: Single Box or as Your Requirements
- Origin: Changzhou, Jiangsu, China
1. Recommended shaft tolerance is h7 or h8.
2. Before installation, verify that the direction of the rotation of the inner race of the BS Cam Clutch (shown by the arrow on the end face of the inner race) is the same as the direction of the rotation of the conveyor.
3. Securely install the torque arm to the BS Cam Clutch using bolts with a strength class of 10.9 grade or higher. Make sure the surface of the torque arm that contacts the end face of the outer race is flat and free of dust in order to get enough frictional force.
4. Apply pressure only on the end face of the inner race when inserting the BS Cam Clutch on to the shaft. Do not hit the inner race directly with a hammer or apply pressure on the outer race, oil seal, or grease fitting.
5. Always use a parallel key for installation onto the shaft and then fix the BS Cam Clutch to the shaft with the end plate. Never use a tapered key, otherwise the Cam Clutch will be damaged.
6. When installing models BS160HS or BS160 and above (grease lubrication types), place one of the four socket plugs underneath the Cam Clutch. This will allow for easy drainage of the grease during maintenance.
7. The end tip of the torque arm will swing to some extent while the conveyor is operating. Support the torque arm end tip only in the direction of rotation, but be sure to allow it a certain amount of free movement axially. The Cam Clutch will sustain damage if the torque arm end tip is fixed securely.
8. A single torque arm is sufficient for models from BS30 to BS220, BS160HS and BS200HS. One torque arm on each side is required for models from BS220HS to
BS450HS and from BS220 to BS450, and to stop the rotation by both torque arms so that the reverse load operates on the torque arms evenly. It is recommended to use the standardized torque arm and safety cover for the BS Cam Clutch.
9. In case the ambient temperature rises 40°C and above, it is recommended to set shield or roof and avoid direct sunlight in order to extend the life span of Cam Clutch.
Dimensions and Capacities(Dimensions in mm)
× No.of Tapped Holes
|BS160||24,500||100||33.1||130||360||130||315||220||40||M20 × P2.5 ×10||PT 1/4||0.12||100 to 160||98.1||85.6|
|BS200||37,200||100||44.1||150||430||145||380||265||40||M22 × P2.5 × 8||PT 1/4||0.14||100 to 200||167||140|
|BS220||49,000||80||73.5||235||500||230||420||290||40||M20 × P2.5 ×16||PT 1/4||0.8||150 to 220||301||264|
|BS250||88,200||50||93.1||295||600||290||530||330||50||M24 × P3.0 ×16||PT 1/4||1.1||175 to 250||580||523|
|BS270||123,000||50||98||295||650||290||575||370||50||M24 × P3.0 ×16||PT 1/4||1.2||200 to 270||620||562|
|BS300||176,000||50||108||295||780||290||690||470||60||M30 × P3.5 ×16||PT 1/4||1.3||230 to 300||952||885|
|BS335||265,000||50||137||305||850||320||750||495||70||M36 × P4.0 ×16||PT 1/4||1.4||250 to 335||1,140||1,040|
|BS350||314,000||50||157||320||930||360||815||535||70||M36 × P4.0 ×16||PT1/4||1.5||250 to 350||1,600||1,470|
|BS425||510,000||50||216||440||1,030||450||940||635||70||M36 ×P4.0 ×18||Oil 6,000ml||325 to 425||2,450||2,240|
|BS450||686,000||50||245||450||1,090||480||990||645||80||M42 × P4.5 ×18||Oil 7,000ml||350 to 450||2,820||2,580|
W. Max Weight at Maximum Bore