Mr Series Backstop Cam Clutch (sprag clutch)
|FOB Price:||US $50 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Single Box or as Your Requirements|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MR
- Type: Sprag Type
- Inner Race Max Speed: 325-525r/Min
- Precision: P6
- Stock: Rich
- Delivery: 10-15days
- Specification: P6
- HS Code: 84836000
- Model: Mr
- Weight: 37.0-108.5kg
- Torque Capacity: 9500-33800n.M
- OEM: Accept
- Port: Shanghai;Ningbo
- Trademark: SUMA or OEM
- Origin: Changzhou, Jiangsu, China
Installation and Usage
1. MR Series Cam Clutch is used for outer race overrun in highspeed applications.
2. For attaching a pulley, a gear, or a sprocket to the clutch, insert the clutch into the hub of the said device, and screw the bolts (high tension) into the tapped holes on the clutch. The tolerance of the bore hub should be H6 or H7 of ISO R773.
3. When mounting the clutch on a shaft, apply pressure to the clutch inner race, but never to
the outer race.
4. Allow for a clearance between the top of the clutch keyway and the top of the key for pressure ventilation. A pressure ventilation hole is provided on the keyway of the clutch inner race.
6. When the clutch receives a shock load or is designed for use at full torque capacity, it is
better to use it on an unannealed or hardened shaft.
7. Thrust load should be taken up by other devices, not by the Cam Clutch.
8. MR Series Cam Clutch includes special keys (hardened) which have a special height
dimension. The depth of the key groove for the shaft should comply with ISO R773.
9. Forced lubrication is recommended for continuous operation.
Dimensions and Capacities (Dimensions in mm)
|Inner Race||Outer Race||Dia.|
MR Series Cam Clutch is structured so that the cam rotates together with the outer race when the outer race overruns. As shown in the figure, the spring force (Fs) works to make the cam come in contact with the inner and outer races with fixed pressure. Conversely, the eccentric force (Fc), which works on the cam when overrunning, applies a moment in the direction where the cam does not contact the inner and outer races.Accordingly, when the overrunning speed is increased, the eccentric force (Fc) increases and the movement is augmented over the movement caused by the spring force. Next, the cam lifts off from the inner race and loses contact with it. This phenomenon is called "lift-off." In this state, there is no friction on the cam and it continues overrunning as long as the bearing lasts.